9 February 2013

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil.

"A precious blend of 6 flower extracts with nourishing properties for luminous colour and sumptuous softness"
L'Oreal Elvive NEW Extraordinary Oil.



This is a product I was a bit sceptical about. Only because I have tried out a hair oil before promising the world when actually, it did nothing hit make my hair feel greasy.
I didn't actually purchase this product, my mum did. Every time I stayed over and had a shower I always put a bit in as I thought it gave a great shine and smelt really nice. As my mum didn't really use it, hair products really aren't her thing, she decided to give me it.

After a few weeks of applying this after the shower I am in love. It smells great, it is actually weightless. Once applied I cannot feel the product on my hair just super soft shiny hair. This product (or at least on the packaging) doesn't promise that it repairs split ends, thickens, promotes growth and all the rest you see, so you cannot not like this product in my opinion. Unless you don't like the smell. Even though it doesn't say anything about perfecting split ends, i do feel it helps keep them a bit tidier and less frizzy looking. My hair is in desperate need of a good chop. I'm just a wuss and not a fan of hairdressers.

You can purchase this product from Boots at £8.49 for 100ml (9/02/13)


 




No comments:

Post a Comment